Friday 14 September 2012

Review: Lush Ocean Salt Facial Scrub

I was watching one of karrisx's YouTube videos and she recommended this scrub. I've been on the lookout for a good facial scrub for a few months now. Ive tried a few which were ok but nothing special. I dont like scrubs to be too harsh eg grains to scratchy and big!! Like st Ives apricot scrub. I really don't like that scrub!

On the tub it says lashings of fine sea salt to scrub and clean, organic limes to brighten and avocado butter to soften skin. You can use this on your body too. It is full of yummy ingredients which include grapefruit oil, Coconut oil and lime oil!!

So I gave this scrub a bash this morning and I have to say I LOVED it!!

I washed my face with my normal cleanser la Roche posay. The applied the scrub. The smell first hits you. Like a fresh lemon/lime smell. Gorgeous!! The grains of salt seemed to melt away so the scrub is not too abrasive on your skin! And the oils are very softening and smoothing on the skin. I massaged it in for a minute or so then splashed it off with water. My face was so soft and clean. With it smelling citrusy it really wakes you and your skin up!

I would highly recommend this scrub it's gorgeous and works!

This product retails at £6.95 for 120g or for the larger size £12.95 which is for 250g. I got the smaller one just to try it out but will definitely be purchasing the larger one next time.

Let me know if you have any favourite face scrubs as I'm always on the lookout for new products to try

Toodle pip

Claire xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments xx