Tuesday 18 September 2012

Review: Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Facial

I ordered this from Qvc. I think it was £39 (ish) for 15ml Which seems alot but you only use one pump and this does your whole face and neck. Plus you only use it on a night.

The smell of this oil is gorgeous. All the blends of oil mix together to create a wonderful scent. It contains meadowfoam seed oil, hemp seed oil, melon oil, baobab oil, jojoba, jasmine and rose oil.

I'm going to continue to use this oil as I can definitely feel that my skin is smoother.

The oil is renowned for lifting, firming and perfecting the skin. The jasmine and rose leave your skin feeling refreshed and radiant.

The oil feels silky when you apply it to the skin and gives you an instant glow.
I love this oil and want to try more from her range.

Ttfn

Claire xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments xx